This policy covers how Blue Train Marketing treats personal information received and collected. This includes information related to your past use of our products and services.
Personal information is defined as information about you that is personally identifiable and not otherwise publicly available such as your name, phone number and email address.
Information Collection and Use
We collect personal information when you register and use Blue Train Marketing products or services. We use that information for general purposes, enabling us to:
- fulfil your requests for products and services improve our services
- customise marketing and content you see
- contact you
- provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients
- conduct research
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of your personal information. By ‘your information’, we mean any information about you that you or third parties provide to us. We will:
- collect and use your information only where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so
- be transparent in our interactions and let you know how we will collect and use your personal information. If we have collected your information for a particular purpose we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and, if relevant, obtained your permission
- not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it
- update our records when you inform us that your details have changed
- implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information and ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the required period of retention
- observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure we deal with any queries relating to privacy issues promptly and transparently
- train our staff on their privacy obligations
- ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it is held
- ensure that if we outsource any processes the supplier has appropriate security measures in place and will require them to comply with these Privacy Principles
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Blue Train Marketing does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Blue Train Marketing under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Blue Train Marketing communicate with you about offers from Blue Train Marketing and our partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- Respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Blue Train Marketing works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different business categories.
Editing and Deleting Your Account Information & Preferences
You can request to be removed from our database at any time by emailing email@example.com from the email address we hold on our database.
We reserve the right to send you communications relating to Blue Train Marketing services such as announcements about new marketing tools, events, administrative messages and the Blue Train Marketing Update, which are part of your Blue Train Marketing account.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to your personal information to employees we believe reasonably require that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards required for compliance with government legislation and regulations to protect personal information about you.
All Cookies used by this web site are in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie law.
Before the web site places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to deploy Cookies. By providing your consent, you are enabling Blue Train Marketing to provide you with a better experience and service. You may deny your consent to placing Cookies which means that certain features of the web site may not function as intended.
This web site may place the following Cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies – these enable us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how they move through our site. This provides insights that help us improve the structure and design of the site so visitors can find what they are looking for more quickly and easily.
- Functionality cookies – used to recognise you when you return to our web site. This can enable us to personalise content to you such as greeting you by name and remembering your preferences.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your browser settings. You may also delete Cookies but this could remove information that enables your quick and personalised access the web site.
Blue Train Marketing may update this policy. You will be notified about any significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Blue Train Marketing account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.